Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a qualified rewiring service electrician?
Yes, we have been providing rewiring services in the area, which is professionally handled by one of our highly-trained and qualified electricians. Rush Electrical Service wants only the best for you, that’s why we forward only the most competent electricians for the job, especially when it comes to rewiring services.
When to consider an outlet repair or outlet replacement?
Defective outlets are a hazard to your residential or commercial premises, and it must be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. There are few signs on when to consider a repair or replacement, and here are the followings such as buzzing sound, sparking burn marks, or wires are loose inside the outlet. If you experience or see any of these, then don’t hesitate to call the experts of Rush Electrical Service today because we are here to answer your questions on whether to replace or repair your outlet.
What are the advantages of choosing Rush Electrical Service?
Rush Electrical Service is one of the most trusted electrical service companies here in California. Here are the following advantages of choosing Rush Electrical Service:
- All of our electricians are fully qualified, licensed, and have 10 to 20 years of experience.
- We offer the most trusted, secure, and cost-effective electrical services.
- Our team is committed to providing high-quality and satisfying electrical services.
- Our expert electricians don’t leave any incomplete projects.
- Our customer services team can book you an appointment for the electrical services 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
- We offer 24/7 emergency electrical repair services in most areas of California.
Are your electricians licensed and certified?
We always make sure that all of our electricians have the license and 10 to 20 years of experience to ensure that we provide only high-quality and satisfying electrical services.
How much will this repair job cost me?
We only cost you on our every job, not by the hours. We will diagnose and provide you our estimated quotes first. We won’t begin our service work unless you agreed on our estimated repair cost.
Can I do my electrical work?
DIY electrical work can be very dangerous. If you’re unsure what your electrical problem is, we recommend calling an electrician to diagnose and repair your electrical issue right away. Otherwise, you are at risk of personal injury, electrical fire, or even death.